At Hudsons Stoves we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains how Hudsons Stoves handles personal information. This Notice applies to our website and any product, software, or service that links to it (collectively, our “Services”).
By using our services, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Notice.
Who are we
At Hudsons Stoves, we provide a comprehensive range of high quality wood and multi-fuel stoves with full in-house installation and servicing. In the provision of these services, under the Data Protection Act 2018, Hudsons Stoves will be referred to as the Data Controller for all personal data captured on this website.
How do we collect information about you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website or use our services, for example, when you submit an enquiry for a quotation.
What type of information is collected from you?
We only collect the information that is required by us in the deployment of our services. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user (e.g. your e-mail address, name and telephone number) and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
How is your information used?
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous commission to you.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Who has access to your information?
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
You have certain rights under the law with regards to how your personal information is processed. These rights are:
- The right to be informed how your personal information is being used.
- The right of access to your personal information.
- The right to rectification if your personal information is incorrect.
- The right to erasure of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to how your personal information is used.
If you feel that your personal information has been handled incorrectly or you have a complaint about how your personal information is processed you have the right to complain and you should contact the Data Controller in the first instance:
The Data Controller